You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care. Being a patient means you have responsibilities too.
We will: –
- Ensure our patients have 24hr access to medical advice
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours if there is medical need or, in an urgent case, the same day
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and view in all aspects of your medical care
- The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern. The medical staff will advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle.
We would respectfully ask that you: –
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service possible.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances eg changes of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number even if it is ex-directory.
- Request for help and advice on non-urgent matters should be made during surgery hours only
- Remember an appointment is for one person only. If more than one person needs seen, please make an appointment for each person